Customer Success Engineer with a passion for Sales
Nordsense is looking for a Customer Success Engineer. You will be involved in technical and commercial pre and post-sale activities that will ensure successful implementation of the Nordsense smart waste technology with our customers.
We continuously identify critical customer journey touchpoints and dedicate our resources to improve the customer experience to make sure we are proactive about customer satisfaction and business growth. You will be part of the Sales team in Europe and will report directly to our Director of Customer Success.
About the job
You will take the responsibility for the following customer touch-point:
- Initial project feasibility (pre-sales) assessments, including assessment of whether projects are within the Nordsense sweet spot
- Support our customers through initial deployment and making sure they have a world-class experience getting started with our technology (post-sales)
- Coordinate deployment actions with our IoT field engineering team
- Create reports for customers
Additionally, you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Technical account management
- Assist with HubSpot tasks
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and generally gathering input from customers and communicate this to internal stakeholders.
- Make sure we solve any challenges the customer may have, and never give them a new problem when they reach out to us.
- Potentially support and train sales channels
- Ad hoc lead generation activities including conferences
You will work together with our Sales and Operational team to build processes for optimizing customer experience.
You are eager to learn; and ready to join a startup with few formal procedures and limits. You enjoy meeting and servicing people from many countries and cultures, which you approach with a humble and open-minded attitude.
- You can have a degree in business with a natural aptitude for technology or the other way around.
- A few years of experience in at least one of the following areas: support, customer success or sales development
- Experience from the waste management industry is a plus; especially if from a larger European market (Germany, Spain, UK, France, Holland etc.)
- Ability to joggle multiple tasks while keeping the eye on the ball and manage your time optimally.
- You speak and write fluently English and Danish and have ability to accurately communicate verbal and written technical information.
We build cutting-edge IoT technology to make cities a little greener and cleaner while enabling them to reduce costs of waste collection. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and skilled individual to build a supply chain infrastructure from the ground up and gain broad responsibility and experience. Don't have deep experience with all of it? You'll get it here!
- You get to work in a relaxed but ambitious environment with autonomy, where you are trusted to deliver, without micromanagement and like influencing what you do.
- We are a multi-national team of talented and motivated people who love their work.
- We’re a Silicon Valley-funded startup.
You will be working out of the office in central Copenhagen.
How to Apply
Send your motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We will be conducting interviews ongoing throughout the recruitment process. We hope to fill out this position as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the job as a Customer Success Engineer, you are very welcome to reach out to Director of Customer Success, Dina Widd at email@example.com.
Nordsense makes waste collection cleaner, greener and smarter
50 % reduction in collection cost and emission