Customer Success Manager with a Passion for Tech
Do you get a kick out of retaining customer relations and providing stellar service? Want to be part of redefining the waste sector with disruptive technology? Then, you might just be our new Customer Success Manager!
As Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for driving customer engagement, retention, and increased revenue for our European customers by ensuring successful implementation of the Nordsense smart waste management solution.
We continuously identify critical customer journey touchpoints and dedicate our resources to improving the customer experience by being proactive about customer satisfaction and business growth. Lead generation is also key to our activities, and you will support Sales with various tasks in this field.
You will be part of the Customer Success team in Europe and will report directly to our Vice President of Customer Success, Dina Widd.
About the Job
You will be responsible for the following customer touchpoints:
- Supporting our customers through initial deployment and ensuring a world-class experience when getting started with our technology
- Coordinating deployment actions with our Installations team
- Creating reports for customers
- Planning and executing upsell activities for driving customer scale ups
- Monitoring and tracking optimal usage of the Nordsense solution on the customer side in order to ensure successful projects
You will also be involved in:
- Ensuring we solve any challenges customers may have and providing stellar service when they reach out to us
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys, gathering input from customers, and communicating this to internal stakeholders
- Assisting with ad hoc lead generation activities, including conferences, key stakeholder research and mapping etc.
- Keeping Hubspot updated and creating relevant reports
- Building processes for optimizing the customer experience in close collaboration with our US Sales and Installations teams
A curious mindset, eagerness to learn, and enthusiasm about joining a start-up with room for growth and few formal procedures are a must for this position.
We imagine that you thrive on meeting and servicing people from many countries and cultures – always with a smile and a humble, open-minded attitude. We also expect that you have:
- A degree in Business with a natural aptitude for technology – or the other way around.
- A few years’ experience in at least one of the following areas: sales, support, customer success, and/or sales development
- A well-organized and structured approach to task management
- Fluent English skills and can accurately communicate technical information, both spoken and written
- Experience from the waste management industry is a plus but not a requirement
Nordsense is on a mission to redefine the waste management industry with IoT technology and data insights to optimize the way we handle and collect waste. We build high accuracy smart sensors that empower our customers to become greener, cleaner, and smarter.
We're a Silicon Valley-funded start-up based in central Copenhagen and like to think of our work environment as relaxed but ambitious, based on full autonomy and trust.
With few formal rules and a lot of freedom to define your own way of working, this is an excellent opportunity for a someone with a passion for tech and the customer experience to gain broad experience and wide-ranging areas of responsibility.
How to Apply
Send your motivational letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Customer Success Manager” as soon as possible
We will be conducting interviews ongoing throughout the recruitment process. We hope to fill out this position as soon as possible.
Questions about the Customer Success Manager position? Feel free to reach out to VP of Customer Success, Dina Widd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nordsense makes waste collection cleaner, greener and smarter