Product Introduction and Quality Engineer
You now have a chance to be a part of a fast-growing company that helps our customers reducing overflowing bins while cutting costs substantially with smart waste collections.
About the job
As our new Product Introduction and Quality Engineer, you will lead the industrialization at our contract manufacturer and manage the quality along the entire value chain. Always with our customers in focus.
Your tasks will include:
- Develop and execute a plan for industrialization of new products at contract manufacturer including layout, process flow, test station specification, test station design, quality, and process instructions
- Support R&D for new and legacy products through research, analysis and design
- Administer the Product Part Approval Process
- Administer the 8D process
- Manage integration of all products according to product lifecycle
- Maintain an inventory and ensure availability of required equipment, tools and test equipment
- Analyze and recommend improvements to all production process steps, methods and quality to facilitate cost savings
- Design and maintain manufacturing and quality process requirements and associate guidelines.
- Manage Supplier Audits
- Set quality standard metrics for all suppliers
- Organize reporting by all suppliers and customers and summarizes data for management review
You have a proactive personality and a can-do attitude. You have a good cultural understanding and an international mind-set working with suppliers and customers worldwide.
You have a passion for creating results which you achieve from your great structure and disciplined approach to your tasks.
Moreover, you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a New Product Introduction engineer
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a similar discipline; Master’s degree in Engineering is preferred
- Experience developing, executing and documenting production flow, production build and test & quality plans for high volume complex electrical and mechanical systems.
- Experience designing, developing, testing & troubleshooting complex mechanical, electrical, optical and software systems.
- Proven experience in creating results.
- Excellent communication skills, both in technical reporting and presentations.
- You have ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Commercial mind-set.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Why work at Nordsense
- You thrive in a relaxed but ambitious environment
- You enjoy being trusted to deliver, without micromanagement and like influencing what you do
- Being a part of a multi-national and social team of dedicated colleagues sounds appealing to you.
- Stock options, pension scheme, and private health care
- Delicious lunch and great office space at a nice location
- Social gatherings like summer and Christmas parties, gaming nights, etc.
How to apply
Send your motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will be conducting interviews ongoing throughout the recruitment process. We hope to fill out this position as soon as possible and are very much looking forward to having you onboard.
If you have any questions regarding the job as a New Product Introduction & Quality Engineer at Nordsense you are very welcome to reach out to COO, Henrik Norgreen at email@example.com.
Nordsense makes waste collection cleaner, greener and smarter
50 % reduction in collection cost and emission