Are you into all things digital marketing? Looking to gain experience and see what life’s like at a fast-paced start-up that focuses on sustainability and technology? Step this way!
What You’ll Do
You’ll be part of the small and mighty Marketing team, which carries out 95% of tasks in-house. You’ll get the chance to get your hands dirty in every discipline of digital B2B marketing and you’ll work closely with our digital marketing manager and content creator.
You’ll be responsible for our competitor overview and assisting with public tenders across Europe and North America. You’ll also assist with event planning (approx. 2-4 hours per week). The rest of the role is up to you, and you’ll have ample opportunity to work with any of the following tasks:
- Social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter)
- LinkedIn campaign management
- Website management (WordPress)
- Google ads
- Marketing automation (HubSpot)
- Photo and video editing for SoMe and web
- Data analysis and lead gen reporting
- Project management and translation coordination
- Graphic Design (Canva, PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator)
We will tailor your working hours according to your needs. The start date and length of the internship are flexible. You’ll work at our headquarters in Copenhagen (we’re right next to Rådhuspladsen).
Please note: This position is unpaid and based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
What You’ll Need
- A fundamental/theoretical understanding of marketing operations – perhaps from the first few years of your studies.
- A willingness to learn and try new things – we’re here to guide and teach you!
- A keen interest in any aspect of digital marketing, for example, event management, copywriting, SEO, graphic design, video editing, project management, marketing automation, website management, and/or social media management.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- You are a student looking for an internship as part of your education program
- You are curious and proactive by nature
- You are not afraid of juggling multiple tasks at once
- You enjoy taking ownership and responsibility
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
Nordsense is a scale-up tech company on a mission to bring more sustainability to the waste, reuse, and recycling sector. We’ve developed a smart waste management solution that is empowering municipalities and businesses all over the world to make data-based decisions, increase recycling rates, and optimize waste collection.
Our corporate language is English, but we’re a range of different nationalities. You’ll join a team of 25 people with headquarters in Copenhagen, an office in the US, and 3 sales reps across Europe.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a short motivational letter stating which marketing disciplines you’re most interested in, as well as why you are qualified for this internship to Signe Ørvad, Digital Marketing Manager: email@example.com
We will be conducting interviews ongoing throughout the recruitment process.
Nordsense makes waste collection cleaner, greener and smarter
Up to 50 % reduction in collection cost and emission