Regional Sales Manager - France
Are you a French-speaking business development manager with a proven track record in providing services to the waste industry in France? Want to be a part of a fast-growing company that creates cutting-edge technology to help the world transition to more efficient and sustainable waste management? We might have a job for you!
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for developing the French market, identifying new partners and business opportunities, and growing the sales pipeline for Nordsense. Your role will involve prospecting target accounts for new business and working with the Sales team to identify and qualify opportunities that develop and drive our sales process.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Creating new sales revenue, generating a sizeable sales pipeline, developing a loyal customer base, and delivering profitable growth.
- Facilitating close relations with key customers and partners and translating their needs into operational deliverables.
- Raising awareness of data-driven waste optimization.
- Defining and developing the sales strategy for the French market, incl. understanding our differentiation and supporting our financial and operational goals.
- Developing quarterly and annual sales forecasts and reporting on performance, sales activities, and business opportunities in our CRM system (HubSpot).
- Staying updated on Nordsense products and solutions.
You will report to the VP of Sales EMEA and be part of the Sales team together with colleagues from our other sales regions in Europe.
This role is based remotely (home office) and involves traveling activity, mainly within France.
What You’ll Need
You are an experienced sales manager and are familiar with the challenges of providing services to B2G and B2B. You are a natural at formulating and implementing sales strategies and concepts. Plus, you thrive on delivering results and meeting customer expectations, all while adapting and responding to a fast-paced environment.
You could have any kind of educational background. Your experience in providing waste solutions to cities, municipalities, and haulers is what is important to us.
- Have several years of experience working with the waste and recycling industry in France.
- Have a broad contact network within waste management and logistics.
- Have a structured approach with strong commercial skills and a solid track record of exceeding sales targets and closing contracts.
- Are experienced in selling based on consultative sales techniques.
- Are fluent in French (native level) and speak English fluently. Additional languages are an advantage but not a requirement.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, an eye for business, and good IT skills.
- Are a quick thinker, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Are a team player with an international outlook and a collaborative and communicative approach.
- Are comfortable working in a start-up environment where flexibility is required from time to time, and you might even see yourself installing a sensor if that's what will secure progress.
Why Work at Nordsense
We are a Silicon Valley-funded start-up that builds ground-breaking IoT technology to help cities reduce waste management costs while transitioning to more sustainable practices. We have a flexible but ambitious working environment, where everyone is trusted to deliver without micromanagement. You’ll work with highly skilled international colleagues and have ample opportunity to influence what you do.
This role is hired through an employment contract with our partner remote.com. An attractive commission model is offered. You will be paid on individual terms according to your qualifications.
Nordsense is on a mission to redefine the waste management industry with smart sensors and data. We believe a data-driven approach is the key to kickstarting a smart waste management revolution and making waste collection greener, cleaner, and smarter.
Our headquarters are in Copenhagen, Denmark with a North American office in Chicago. Our corporate language is English.
How to Apply
We accept applications through LinkedIn only. All communication provided must be in English to be considered.
We will be conducting interviews ongoing throughout the recruitment process. We hope to fill out this position as soon as possible and are looking forward to having you onboard.
Nordsense makes waste collection cleaner, greener and smarter
Up to 50 % reduction in collection cost and emission