Service Technician/Field Engineer (Israel)
Freelance subcontractor position
Are you a detail-oriented technician who enjoys being in the field and fixing hardware installations? Want to be a freelancer at a fast-growing company that builds innovative tech solutions to help the world’s waste and resource management become more sustainable and efficient?
We are looking for a new subcontractor to be our local feet on the ground in Israel and support our customers’ installations.
What You’ll Do
- Install, maintain, and replace sensors across Israel
- Keep accurate stock records of equipment
- Carry out maintenance tasks
- Drive to multiple locations across Israel
This is a freelance contract based in Israel that requires a degree of flexibility. You may be called on to install +100 sensors or replace 10 sensors.
You will receive on-site training and our sensor equipment, including components, will be exported to you (we will help you acquire a MOC license for this). You will report to the IoT Field Engineer and have weekly check-ins with the Customer Success team.
What You’ll Need
You are a subcontractor in Israel with your own company. You are comfortable working with metal and using power tools and understand the importance of quality in your installation work.
- Experience working with and drilling into metal
- Technical service experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (reading and carrying out work orders)
- Basic IT skills (activating sensors using your smartphone and taking photos)
- Basic admin skills (keeping updated stock lists)
- Fluency in Hebrew and English, both spoken and written
- Availability to participate in a (virtual) meeting once per week
- A valid driver´s license (B) and your own car
- You are service minded with an eye for detail and quality
- You enjoy working independently
- You are flexible
Nordsense is on a mission to make the world’s waste more sustainable. Our smart sensor solution is installed in bins and provides data insights on waste generation behavior. This helps municipalities and businesses transition to carbon-efficient waste collection, improved recycling rates, and data-driven operations.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with regional offices in the USA, UK, and Spain.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a short motivational letter (in English) to IoT Field Engineer, Tony Gallitto firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Freelance Service Technician” as soon as possible.
We will be conducting interviews ongoing throughout the recruitment process. We hope to fill out this position as soon as possible.
Nordsense makes waste collection cleaner, greener and smarter
Up to 50 % reduction in collection cost and emission