IoT Field Engineer
If you are passionate about data and want to be part of a team that is 100% dedicated to our customers and maintaining cutting-edge IoT sensors, we may have a job for you!
What You’ll Do
You will be part of the Customer Success team and function as our customer-facing solution specialist. You’ll be helping our customers maximize the value they get out of the solution.
- Onboard new customers
- Monitor installation health and arrange maintenance when needed
- Train, advise, and assist agents and customers with the installation process
- Establish and manage partnerships with installation agents
- Provide phone and email-based technical support to customers, partners, and agents
- Obtain expertise about the features, benefits, and installation requirements of the sensors through independent research and the in-house training we provide
Travel to customers for in-field service of sensors is required and will be predominantly within Europe.
What You’ll Need
You are eager to learn and ready to join a startup with few formal procedures and limits. You master building up new relationships and enjoy meeting and servicing people from many countries and cultures. If a customer has a challenge, you feel their pain and help them tackle it head on.
- Customer focus with a technical flair
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: technical support, field service, customer support, and/or hardware repair
- Experience with hand and assembly tools, such as drills, drivers, and rivet drivers
- Fluency in English and Danish, both spoken and written, and able to accurately communicate verbal and written technical information
- You enjoy being out in the field with practical tasks, incl. installing sensors with customers and partners
- You thrive in a team environment at a fast-paced, small company in growth
- You hold a valid driver's license (regular)
- You are curious by nature and enjoy coming up with ad hoc solutions for customers
- You describe yourself as emphatic and a people person
- You enjoy speaking to people from a variety of cultures
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why Work at Nordsense
We build cutting-edge IoT technology to make cities greener and cleaner while enabling them to reduce waste management costs.
- A flexible working environment with international colleagues
- A pension scheme and private health care
- Central office space close to Rådhuspladsen
- Social gatherings incl. summer and Christmas parties, gaming nights, etc.
- We’re a Silicon Valley-funded startup
Nordsense is on a mission to redefine the waste management industry with smart sensors and data. We believe a data-driven approach is the key to kickstarting a smart waste management revolution and making waste collection greener, cleaner, and smarter.
How To Apply
Please send your motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “IoT Field Engineer” as soon as possible.
We will be conducting interviews ongoing throughout the recruitment process and hope to fill this position as soon as possible.
Nordsense makes waste collection cleaner, greener and smarter
Up to 50 % reduction in collection cost and emission