IoT Field Engineer
Are you passionate about the customer experience and want to be part of a team that crafts and maintains cutting-edge IoT sensors? You may be right up our street!
What You’ll Do
You will be our go-to guide for installing and troubleshooting sensors, either in the field or via partners and customers. You will work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering teams, where we focus on customer satisfaction and use pattern recognition to identify potential problems before they become issues for our customers.
- Pre-screen potential new projects
- Install new sensors – either yourself or through partners and customers
- Maintain current and future installations through data analysis, collaboration with external stakeholders, and field work
- Train partners and customers in the installation and maintenance processes
- Establish and manage partnerships with installation partners
- Provide technical support to customers and partners
- Develop optimized processes across Nordsense
This role may involve some business travel. Before COVID-19, travel was a required and integral part of this role. We will see what happens when travel restrictions are lifted.
What You’ll Need
You are a curious, self-motivated and communicative person, who is eager to learn and ready to join a fast-paced startup with few formal procedures and limits. You master building new relationships and enjoy meeting and servicing people from many countries and cultures.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: technical support, field service, customer support, or hardware repair
- Experience with data processing and simple database queries
- Some experience with hand and assembly tools, such as drills, drivers, and rivet drivers
- Fluent in English as well as one of the Scandinavian languages (both spoken and written) and able to accurately communicate verbal and written technical information
Why Work at Nordsense
We build cutting-edge IoT technology to make cities greener and cleaner while helping them to reduce costs for waste management.
- A relaxed but ambitious work environment with full autonomy to shape your role
- A multi-national team of approx. 25 based in Copenhagen and USA
- Pension scheme and private health care
- Delicious lunch and great office space in central Copenhagen (we’re right by Rådhuspladsen)
- Social gatherings incl. summer and Christmas parties, gaming nights, etc.
At Nordsense, we help cities and companies reduce CO2 emissions, cut waste collection costs, and increase resource efficiency. We have developed an end-to-end IoT solution that optimizes waste collection using machine learning – and we are already powering several municipalities around the world. Our mission is to build high accuracy sensors that empower our customers to become greener, cleaner, and smarter.
How To Apply
Please send us your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “IoT Field Engineer”.
We will be conducting interviews ongoing throughout the recruitment process and hope to fill this position as soon as possible.
Questions or curious to know more about the position? Reach out to our IoT Field Engineer, Jens Munk Mathiesen: email@example.com
Nordsense makes waste collection cleaner, greener and smarter
Up to 50 % reduction in collection cost and emission